GoDaddy

$5.09/mo

$3.74/mo

27% off

Go to GoDaddy

GoDaddy Hosting Review

Just the Facts

The "Just the Facts" section provides an objective view of each host by showing a standardized list of facts. These facts are: founded date, amount of domains currently hosted, types of hosting offered, type of support offered, and money back guarantee.

GoDaddy was founded in 1997 and currently hosts over 32,422,827 websites on their shared, VPS, and dedicated hosting services. GoDaddy guarantees 99.9% uptime, offers 24/7 Non-American based phone support, and does not offer a money-back guarantee. Compare the full list of GoDaddy features in the Essential Features Chart below. GoDaddy currently has 204,903 Facebook Likes, 161,673 Twitter followers, and 8,056 Google +1's. Compare the GoDaddy social media presence to other brands here. Most importantly, read what people are saying on the official GoDaddy Facebook Wall and GoDaddy Twitter Stream below to get a good idea how real people feel about GoDaddy.
Learn more about how to read this info »

Essential Features

Most web hosting brands offer a nearly identical set of features but rarely use the same terminology to describe them. We have simplified this by determining a standardized set of 10 features which you can compare side by side by each brand.
Unlimited BandwidthYES
Unlimited Disk SpaceNO
Unlimited EmailNO
Uptime Guarantee99.9%
Free DomainNO
Free Advertising CreditsGoogle, Bing, Yahoo, Facebook
Money-Back GuaranteeNO
24/7 SupportNon-American
Free Website BuilderNO
Environmentally FriendlyNO

Compare the full feature list by brand »

Social Media Stats

We believe that social media provides great insight as to how a well a web hosting brand engages its customers. By looking at a brand's social media stats, you can tell how much effort a brand is putting into their customer interaction. By reading a brand's Facebook Wall and Twitter Feed, you can get a good idea of what customers are saying about the brand, and more importantly, how the brand is reacting.

$5.09/mo

$3.74/mo

27% off

Go to GoDaddy

GoDaddy Facebook Wall

This is a live view of the GoDaddy Facebook Wall. Read what actual customers are writing, good or bad, and pay attention to how quickly (if at all) GoDaddy responds. Click to learn how to better judge a web host by their Facebook Wall.
Staša Rep the site is down for 2 hours. my site is in fact down every month approx. 2 - 3 times. i do not recommend anyone to buy their hosting. February 27th, 2013 at 10:08am
GoDaddy.com Staša, I'm sorry you feel that way and would like to learn more about your issue. Can you send me a private message with the affected domain and more details? ^LuisFebruary 27th, 2013 at 8:26am
Saleh Noor Please tell me how I go to my control panel ... I did not find it ... February 27th, 2013 at 2:45am
Saleh Noor JOMBAZ.COMFebruary 27th, 2013 at 7:49amGoDaddy.com Saleh, please make sure you've added the domain to your hosting account using this guide. http://go.me/ch If you need to change your primary domain name, you can also use this guide. http://go.me/ci ^LuisFebruary 27th, 2013 at 8:37am
Gazi Tazim Itz me
February 27th, 2013 at 10:09am
Gazi Tazim Gazi is return to our apps. GaziFebruary 27th, 2013 at 10:27am
Bhtt Khodidong Good Evening GoDaddy! I have question need you support!
I am newbie in internet word and I want buy a domain at GoDaddy. But when choose domain --> view cart and checkout. ITs pass step 3
/ Entered capcha code. Follow enter capcha code is your system notice "There was a problem authorizing your credit. Please verify your payment information or use an alternate form of payment." I think is visa card of me = 5$ in account! What happent with me?

Thanks so much for reply! Bhtt Khodidong
February 27th, 2013 at 9:25am
GoDaddy.com Bhtt, it's difficult to know for sure without accessing your account but the error seems to be rooted in the type of payment method you are using. If you would like more info, please contact our Billing team either by phone 480-505-8855 or email. billing@godaddy.com Please let me know if I can answer any other questions. ^Luis February 27th, 2013 at 6:27amBhtt Khodidong Ok! I buy success!February 27th, 2013 at 7:12amGoDaddy.com Bhtt, Great to hear! ^LuisFebruary 27th, 2013 at 7:08am
Qaiser Ibrahim Butt We are facing some issues in this our account all website are showing the same error : Internal Server Error .

Account Bame : Qaiser Ibrahim
USER NAME : 31901637
February 27th, 2013 at 7:49am
GoDaddy.com Qaiser, I'd like to have our Hosting team take a deeper look into this issue. Please submit a ticket here: http://go.me/help and include any errors and the domain names affected. Reply back to this thread with the ticket number you receive and I will have the issue investigated. ^LuisFebruary 27th, 2013 at 5:40am
Omar Israel C help, what is happening with e mail service, i cannot enter to it, even the page doesnt load, ive tried from my laptop, iphone and even from another mobile device, why is this happening?February 27th, 2013 at 1:24am
GoDaddy.com Omar, Can you send me a private message with the affected email address? ^LuisFebruary 27th, 2013 at 4:54am
Qaiser Ibrahim Butt We are facing some issues in our account can any one help us in this matter my account details are .

Error: all website are showing Internal Server Error message.

Account Bame : Qaiser Ibrahim
USER NAME : 31901637
February 27th, 2013 at 7:21am
Inier Candor I need help!!! I already renewed and paid last January 23 for the renewal of my domain name that is supposed to expire this Feb 25, 2013, and I have Receipt and Order Confirmation to prove it. I paid it through credit card. Yet you sent me a billing informing me that my domain name registration has expired already!! what happend ? You were automatically billing me for something I paid in advance and have settled a month prior expiration. Worse is that your website does not offer any help desk email!!!! And worse my website now is DOWN!!!! THis is not funny Godaddy people!February 27th, 2013 at 6:51am
Michael William Andersen http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=12188695 Danica looks like this picture of Karen Carpenter.
SoundClick artist: Michael William Andersen - I play guitar and make recordings. I don't want to giwww.soundclick.comI play guitar and make recordings. I don't want to give anyone the wrong idea because my guitar playing has been complemented in about every way but, quite a few people don't like it.
February 27th, 2013 at 5:46am
Patricia Buckland Hi, just wanted to say back on line and really happy, thanks September 11th, 2012 at 9:36am
GoDaddy.com @Patricia Buckland: Glad to hear it. Thank you for you support and patience in the matter :) ^ColbySeptember 11th, 2012 at 11:49am
Ariel Meghnagi I cant login to my account, the screen says "This webpage is not available" every time i try... And PayPal has disappeared as a payment option. Any idea when this will be sorted out?September 11th, 2012 at 6:14am
Chaim D Meghnagi Check your DNS and host files....September 11th, 2012 at 11:40amAriel Meghnagi cant even login - I enter user and password and it goes nowhere...September 11th, 2012 at 11:54am
Oscar Ignacio Bobadilla Jara Still i have no access to my domain... should i wait a little more or must i send a mail?September 11th, 2012 at 9:09am
GoDaddy.com @Oscar Ignacio Bobadilla Jara: Everything should be back to normal, I would have support review if you are still seeing complaints. ^ColbySeptember 11th, 2012 at 11:34am
The College of Sonship e been with GoDaddy for over 7 years and they've never had an issue! They have 24/7 phone service and are simply awesome! I would never leave them! They would have to close the doors for me to leave them. I've been in the information field for over 30 years and there are issues all the time! Give them some space to make their service better! Thank You Bob Parsons & GoDaddy for Years of Excellent and Awesome Service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!September 11th, 2012 at 10:38am
GoDaddy.com @The College of Sonship: Thank you for the kind words and all of your support, we sincerely appreciate it :) We love our customers! ^ColbySeptember 11th, 2012 at 11:00am
Bero Moon how about a 1USD domain coupon to compensate the lost hours yesterday?? LIKE my post everyone!!September 11th, 2012 at 11:09am
Amine Mesbah Thanks for coming back, thanks for the great service, thanks for loyalty!September 11th, 2012 at 10:15am
GoDaddy.com @Amine Mesbah: No thank you for your support and business :) ^ColbySeptember 11th, 2012 at 11:43amAmine Mesbah :)September 11th, 2012 at 11:50am
Colin Baker I still can't log in to your site to access my info even though my sites are active :(September 11th, 2012 at 11:57am
GoDaddy.com @Colin Baker: Are you getting an error of some sort? Give Support a ring they can assist in making sure all is well and getting you into the account: http://x.co/support ^ColbySeptember 11th, 2012 at 11:14am
Fiona Wilson I am still having problems with sending email via my phone, it won't send at all!September 11th, 2012 at 11:30am
Pedro Daniel Coronel Volvió a caer el sistema?September 11th, 2012 at 11:08am
Miguel Rivas i can't login :( i got this

This webpage is not available
The server at idp.godaddy.com can't be found, because the DNS lookup failed. DNS is the network service that translates a website's name to its Internet address. This error is most often caused by having no connection to the Internet or a misconfigured network. It can also be caused by an unresponsive DNS server or a firewall preventing Google Chrome from accessing the network.
September 11th, 2012 at 11:20am
RoMan Andrei how can i change the layout on my page? i can't move the menu links or the title, i just want a clean page , your website builder is not that good , i can't add pop up menus or something like that , facebook like plugin and more , please help ! September 11th, 2012 at 5:44am
GoDaddy.com RoMan, I do know we have a lot of guides and articles to help with Website Builder. I'd recommend you contact support and explain to them what you're trying to accomplish specifically so they can either walk you through it or send you the correct guide. Also, they can let you know if it's a limitation or if what you want to do is possible: http://x.co/support^CjSeptember 11th, 2012 at 7:19amRoMan Andrei hello godaddy.com , i managed to do what i want it , I imporvied and the website look awesome , anyway thank you for the response !September 11th, 2012 at 9:13am
GoDaddy.com Good morning, everyone. Thanks for your support yesterday. We posted a message about the outage: http://x.co/gdupdate - Not an attack.September 11th, 2012 at 9:11am
Patrick McCoy Any more updates since last night around 9pm? September 11th, 2012 at 9:38am
Mike Miller I've been a GoDaddy user for several years, never once have they had an outage or attack. It speaks a great deal to this company's credibility that after a MASSIVE cyber DOS attack they had almost all their users back online in a day. Mad props to the GoDaddy team!
September 11th, 2012 at 9:28am
Cam Blanchfield Rodenberger our law office is still down, any clue when it will be back up and running. we can do NOTHING w/o email. help!!!!September 11th, 2012 at 8:18am
Andres Camilo Nigrinis Stapper Love Godaddy, even tho I almost have a heart attack yesterday heheheheSeptember 11th, 2012 at 8:51am
Nina Bufalino-Moceri still cannot foward, delete or reply to emails....very frustrating :(September 11th, 2012 at 7:56am
GoDaddy.com @Nina Bufalino-Moceri: Are you in Webmail or using a third party product like Outlook? Do you get an error? ^CSeptember 11th, 2012 at 8:27amNina Bufalino-Moceri no error message, we use webmail. just will not let you click on the boxes to check the boxes to delete or to forward, etc. when you press reply, forward, etc., nothing happens either. Is this one of this issues being addressed?September 11th, 2012 at 8:04am
Kori Ashton Looks like Godaddy was hacked yesterday. 5 million websites went down. Along with several of our clients - we were hit as well.... UGGH! Well thankful to say that we were only down for a few hours and resumed business without one file missing. So while Godaddy's security might have shown some weaknesses, we are very happy with them for working so quickly to resolve the issue and keep all of our content.September 11th, 2012 at 8:48am
Kori Ashton Along with several of our clients - we were hit as well.... UGGH! Well thankful to say that we were only down for a few hours and resumed business without one file missing. So while Godaddy's security might have shown some weaknesses, we are very happy with them for working so quickly to resolve the issue and keep all of our content.September 11th, 2012 at 8:55am
Richard Borg what about email services?September 11th, 2012 at 5:36am
GoDaddy.com @Richard Borg: Email services are now restored at this point. They may be some queuing on messages while it catches up though. ^CSeptember 11th, 2012 at 7:34amRichard Borg cheersSeptember 11th, 2012 at 8:24am
GoDaddy.com BlogWorld lists "The 5 Biggest Obstacles (& Solutions!) to Getting Your Blog Started" - Do you agree?

#1 - Picking a Domain Name
#2 - Choosing good/reliable/cheap hosting
#3 - Selecting Best Template
#4 - Choosing What to Write About
#5 - It’s too much work

Don't forget to click to check out their solutions!
5 Biggest Obstacles to Getting Your Blog Started and What to do to Overcome Them — BlogWorld & New Mwww.blogworld.comIn my years of blog consulting with veterans, businesses, newbie and wannabe bloggers I have learned that there are generally 5 obstacles that most bloggers face to getting their blog started. In this article I will share those 5 obstacles AND the solutions to them.
September 8th, 2012 at 10:01am
Johnny Slickaa hi how can i become one of the top earner on godaddy.comSeptember 11th, 2012 at 7:06am
Daniel L Harris I don't like how we had to hear this on the news first and zip/nada/bupkis from Go DaddySeptember 11th, 2012 at 7:11am
Chris Hash Worst hosting site EVER! The site is too big, and too complicated. I have been web designing for 9 years now, and it takes me forever to find anything on your website. The navigation is way too complicated.September 11th, 2012 at 7:07am
Rochelle Perles-Levinson GoDaddy,
What's happening?? I'm still down..any word on when we'll be up and running? :-(
September 11th, 2012 at 6:08am
GoDaddy.com We aren't currently experiencing any outage. If you're site is down, we'll need to look at it specifically. Support is the fastest way: http://x.co/support or you can send us a Private Message here on Facebook with the details of what you're seeing. Thanks! ^CjSeptember 11th, 2012 at 6:58amRochelle Perles-Levinson Yipeeeeeeee!! it just opened...its working ...thank you, thank you! :-)September 11th, 2012 at 7:26am
Ariel Meghnagi still cant login to my account at all...September 11th, 2012 at 6:12am
Natalie Norris THANK YOU! I appreciate you guys! (And so do my clients!)
September 11th, 2012 at 6:21am
Tom Edwards Palumberi WOW! A DAY AFTER A HUGE OUTAGE I GET A BILLING STATEMENT. STAY CLASSY GO DADDY!September 11th, 2012 at 6:09am
Lara Ewing My site still down. Causing customer dissatisfaction. My customers, and therefore yours. I can't get their email. They think I'm blowing them off.September 11th, 2012 at 6:47am
The Software Knowledge Co, Inc. GoDaddy.com is almost completely back in business.

Someone tweeting with the handle @AnonOpsLegion claimed responsibility for the massive hack attack on Monday, saying in a tweet that he (or she) had taken down GoDaddy’s servers “because, well, I’d like to test how the cyber security is safe and for more reasons that I cannot talk now.” @AnonOpsLegion’s profile identifies the account holder as the “security leader of Anonymous”

Odds are the guy/gal is either Ukrainian or Croatian
September 11th, 2012 at 6:33am
View More Posts »

@godaddy Twitter Stream

This is a live view of the @godaddy Twitter Stream. Read what actual customers are writing, good or bad, and pay attention to how quickly (if at all) GoDaddy responds. Click to learn how to better judge a web host by their Twitter Stream.

stylecartel @GoDaddy having tech issues again http://t.co/wqllK2BB

gwendolynium Sick of @godaddy's sexists ads. http://t.co/WIxktkLZ Really? #godaddy

ChiSmallBiz RT @SCOREMentors: Not so confident in your #smallbiz online presence? Our next webinar with @GoDaddy can help fix that. It’s free! http://t.co/aTmmxt7L

LauraMossKTUL @GoDaddy Thanks! I finally got transferred to the right department. We will see if it starts working in an hour :)

GoDaddy @tor That error usually denotes this issue: http://t.co/8sqy4lqn However, if you contact support they can confirm: http://t.co/YZqnTi2F ^Cj

GoDaddy @LauraMossKTUL What's going on? Let me know if I can help. Follow and DM details if you're still having trouble. ^Cj

GoDaddy @dougcompton Glad to hear it! We appreciate your feedback. :) ^Cj

GoDaddy @Patrick__Dennis We absolutely do have 24/7 support by phone or email: http://t.co/YZqnTi2F Give us a call anytime! ^Cj

tor OMG. My site is crashing after the latest blog post on co-founder theft: http://t.co/j4MuLBSS @Godaddy, help?

GoDaddy @nitinr30 24 hours is definitely a worst-case scenario. Are you still having trouble? We do have 24/7 phone and email support. ^Cj

LauraMossKTUL On the phone with @godaddy for the 4th time in the past few days trying to take my new domain live. Long process

GoDaddy @KayeMunroe I'm terribly sorry to hear this. I'd love to help. Follow and DM some details. We're here for you! ^Cj

GoDaddy @hackerpreneur I'm glad you use us for domains and I'd love to hear more specific feedback about what you don't like. Hit me up anytime. ^Cj

GoDaddy @K_Crowe00 We do have a website builder, but we're also a hosting provider, domain registrar, and more :) ^Cj

GoDaddy @Iggy Just saw your tweets. Are you still having trouble with your WordPress Admin or did you get it figured out? ^Cj

GoDaddy @JJseno Were you able to figure out what was wrong? Please let me know if I can help. ^Cj

GoDaddy @MarcusTettmar No issues reported at this end. Please submit a ticket: http://t.co/DYgPcOym, DM me the ticket # and I'll send it up. ^Cj

DGerlich @annettelawless @godaddy We agree....and your Fiancée is a lucky man...

MarcusTettmar @godaddy - are you aware of issues affecting your EU VPS products? My VPS is down and I can't access http://t.co/9X1rtHgm

GoDaddy @MatthewHatt That's not good. Your other tweets sound like you resolved, but if not, please let me know if I can help. ^Cj

GoDaddy @thekeyplay It's kinda catchy, I suppose. ;-) ^Cj

GoDaddy @joshkehn We are real people. Are you referring to notifications and marketing emails that you receive? What would you like to see? ^Cj

GoDaddy @thedjrayray Sorry you're having trouble with support. I'd be happy to help. Let me know what's up. DM if you prefer. ^Cj

GoDaddy @sebastot That's our Spanish support. I just tested and it's working fine. You can also try (480) 505-8877 & request Spanish support. ^Cj

GoDaddy @sebastot Do you mean calling us? What number are you dialing? ^Cj

sebastot @GoDaddy phone number no answer... wrong number

GoDaddy @iamQasim Thanks for the feedback! I'll be sure the right people see it! You're awesome :) ^Cj

GoDaddy @hudabeauty Thanks for the kind words. I will be sure to share your kudos feedback internally :) We appreciate you! ^Cj

Fransisca_susi2 Just got a sweet deal from @GoDaddy. Picked up a new .COM for just $7.99 for the first year. Get yours while you can. http://t.co/jYmszXYl

GoDaddy @bendestephen Great to hear! Thanks for the #ShoutOut and for being such an awesome customer. ^Cj

FINcigs Congrats Arkansas State & thanks to @GoDaddy for a great bowl game. Now on to the #championship. Who's it gonna be: Alabama or Notre Dame?

WitoldKepinski Go Daddy kiest A10 Networks voor vervanging Cisco ACE-apparatuur @GoDaddy @A10Networks http://t.co/BhVSP2C1

dan72ros RT @StefWalkMe: Interview with @GoDaddy about #Social #CustServ The Year of Social Customer Service, http://t.co/uomTnBuS Thanks guys for the chat!

Irishostro RT @GoDaddy: @Wasim_Sandhu Support would be able to help you out with that. You can reach them 24/7 at http://t.co/YZqnTi2F . ^Jr

nadinenot Just got a sweet deal from @GoDaddy http://t.co/MTu9d53l

StefWalkMe Interview with @GoDaddy about #Social #CustServ The Year of Social Customer Service, http://t.co/uomTnBuS Thanks guys for the chat!

iamQasim We want #new #TLDs on @GoDaddy e.g. .bio .app .wiki .web .nyc etc. @GoDaddy do something and take these new TLDs in your company! Waiting..!

hudabeauty Duane C You ROCK!!! @Godaddy is lucky to have you!!

Ostrov_A The @NFL @SuperBowl just got a helluva lot hotter! #Israeli supermodel @BarRefaeli to appear in the ad for @GoDaddy: http://t.co/Bro4ipHw.

DBRB_idRiS Just got a sweet deal from @GoDaddy. Picked up a new .COM for just $7.99 for the first year. Get yours while you can. http://t.co/IAeuOM91

hudabeauty OMG! Thank you Dwayne from @godaddy BEST SERVICE EVER!! :)

bendestephen http://t.co/AW4QXwag receives a facelift and new content. Adding a @GoDaddy certificate was a breeze.

GoDaddy @Wasim_Sandhu Support would be able to help you out with that. You can reach them 24/7 at http://t.co/YZqnTi2F . ^Jr

Wasim_Sandhu Damn. Already bought a domain for five years, and it costs an extra 13.00/yr to map it to my Wordpress blog. How do I refund, @GoDaddy?

LoriMahony17 RT @trvwll: I hope no one falls for this @GoDaddy marketing tonight. They are a terrible company to deal with.

Sharkbait53 @CanK29 @DanicaPatrick @danicaracing @GoDaddy I didn't catch Anything she was involved in. Marilyn either. OK tho..will see her in Nascar.

CanK29 @DanicaPatrick @danicaracing Thanks y'all for all the updates from the @GoDaddy Bowl! Awesome!

JohnSharp99 #DanicaPatrick @Godaddy #Godaddybowl http://t.co/ZnaR6laL

hybriddomainer @godaddy What I don't understand is you don't need Groupon why use them ?

AaronCDR @CourtneySit It could have been changed by whoever changed the name servers… if recovering it fails just talk to @godaddy :)

GoDaddy @johngutierrez You can see actual customer reviews of our Web Site Builder and links to their sites at http://t.co/Ew0kRbL0 . ^Jr

Kristina_Majors THANKS to @GoDaddy @DanicaPatrick @danicaracing for all the time & hard work put into the #GoDaddyBowl & for posting pictures throughout!!

joeldude Congrats on a great bowl game! @GoDaddy @DrBobParsons #GoDaddyBowl

kwayzimm Way to go Arkansas State!!! Woohoo!! #godaddybowl @DanicaPatrick @GoDaddy proud to be an Arkansan!!

aaron_abbott RT @trvwll: I hope no one falls for this @GoDaddy marketing tonight. They are a terrible company to deal with.

trvwll I hope no one falls for this @GoDaddy marketing tonight. They are a terrible company to deal with.

annettelawless So @GoDaddy has truly disappointed with this #KentState game. The same boring commercial EVERY time. *sigh*

MichaelRomerro Just realized how stoked I would be to play in the @GoDaddy Bowl... You get to see the epically beautiful @DanicaPatrick. @ESPNCFB

dmgarr You know @GoDaddy Bowl is under attended when the PA announcer's voice loudly echoes from your TV.

johngutierrez @godaddy should have had an actual new business set up a website live while we watched and launched when game is over

_BAGZ_ I just saw a godaddy commercial which reminds me fuk @godaddy clear your viruses before fucking up other people's site like you did mine!!!

Element905 Just registered my own Domain with @GoDaddy Hopefully within the next day, It will be pointing you towards my photography Portfolio!

CraigAllenMusic I'm boycotting the @GoDaddy Bowl that's how much I hate them. #SportsTweet #InternetTweet #2For1Tweet

Curvaspoliticas hey @godaddy chile's gov might go all 'anti-terrorist' on ur behind...they looking for intl terrorist links. justsayin.

collarmewhite Waiting during @godaddy bowl for their newest endorser @barrefaeli to go streaking during the game

RickSwansonNY @GoDaddy You're welcome. Big fan of @DanicaPatrick and your support for her.

RachelleDarling RT @Katie_Copple: @GoDaddy @rickswansonny gotta support our favorite driver/sponsor combo! Well wishes for 2013!

RachelleDarling RT @GoDaddy: @RickSwansonNY @Katie_Copple Thank you for the kudos. You are both proof of how much our customers and fans rock! #YouRock #GoDaddyBowl ^Jr

ljcool110 @GoDaddy you need to get Justin VanFleet on your next commercial. #GreatEmployee

Katie_Copple RT @GoDaddy: @RickSwansonNY @Katie_Copple Thank you for the kudos. You are both proof of how much our customers and fans rock! #YouRock #GoDaddyBowl ^Jr

Katie_Copple @GoDaddy @rickswansonny gotta support our favorite driver/sponsor combo! Well wishes for 2013!

BeardyWheat "@awfulannouncing: Wait, GoDaddy makes commercials that aren't built on the premise that there's nudity on their website?" @GoDaddy

GoDaddy @RickSwansonNY @Katie_Copple Thank you for the kudos. You are both proof of how much our customers and fans rock! #YouRock #GoDaddyBowl ^Jr

Landon_Friend RT @SEC_Logo: Kent St. vs Arkansas St. In the @GoDaddy Bowl on ESPN. The season is almost over.

mcphillips @Namecheap I'll probably just alternate between you and @godaddy each year to get the transfer in prices. You're able to cut those.

Sharkbait53 @Katie_Copple @GoDaddy As far as a game..these guys are Boys compared to the Championship game teams! You'll see the diff if U watch.

Katie_Copple The only reason I'm watching this game is because its sponsored by @GoDaddy! #GoDaddyBowl

JHill_21 @godaddy @espn can you please #respect #collegefootball and not put this game on within one day of the #BCSChampionship #garbage #miami

shpturner @mikeofjesus @godaddy they're amazing! #GoDaddyBowl

Jen7Ca @danicaracing @DanicaPatrick FirestoneFireHawk rival? reminds me of @Godaddy ad "Keep my beaver safe and out of sight" his name is Flashes!

vogtcd Watching the current Bowl Game. Which is sponsored by #GoDaddy.com -- host of The Lindenwald Ledger's website. @GoDaddy

JennyQ RT @GoDaddy: Tune in at 8PM CST for the #GoDaddyBowl & get $1* Website Builder & FREE domain. Details: http://t.co/qDDDc7Nh http://t.co/eKL5Yidr

HaydenRosenbaum RT @SEC_Logo: Kent St. vs Arkansas St. In the @GoDaddy Bowl on ESPN. The season is almost over.

thegeneralcd @morewithlesd how bout a pic of red wolves fans in stands @godaddy?

SNL24 What an interception that was in the #GoDaddyBowl @GoDaddy #ESPN

cindywsmith Wonder how many homes in America have the @GoDaddy.com bowl on a TV & #DowntonAbbey on another TV right now. #fb

themike79 @DanicaPatrick @theblogfrog @godaddy did you end up crashing that car? #perusual

stevehearst RT @GoDaddy: Tune in at 8PM CST for the #GoDaddyBowl & get $1* Website Builder & FREE domain. Details: http://t.co/qDDDc7Nh http://t.co/eKL5Yidr

tetfsu Wonder how many homes in America have the @GoDaddy.com bowl on a TV & #DowntonAbbey on another TV right now. #fb

MissIQisLTL Watching the @godaddy bowl game. After all they sponsor the soon to be Sprint Cup Rookie of the Year @danicapatrick @danicaracing

maddiebrodell RT @SEC_Logo: Kent St. vs Arkansas St. In the @GoDaddy Bowl on ESPN. The season is almost over.

kaseyfan929 RT @SEC_Logo: Kent St. vs Arkansas St. In the @GoDaddy Bowl on ESPN. The season is almost over.

mannsg28 @brendanloy @GoDaddy @rpm002 Let's do it Kent St. Need the Golden Flashes tonight

View More Tweets »